Wednesday 6 July 2011

Sorrow me

Why do i feel sad? Because im leaving KL and move to Malacca for work. I gonna miss my beloved Hajah Zainab and Haji Abdullah. For me, they are everything. Words cannot describe how much i love them. However, because of them i move forward. I believe my decision will benefit them.


I hope after leaving them, im will miss Hajah and Haji so much. When im in home i am stubborn, not listen to them. So when they are not around , i will realise and change my self to be the better person. Thats the life norm, when people we love are beside us, we tend to not appreciate much, when they are far from us, we start to realise how lucky we are .  


I still have two days to cherish loves with my beloved grandparents , Hajah and Haji. I wanna finish my two days to stay at home watching them, if Hajah get angry i will silent and smile and, backpacking is under progress.


My sorrow is to live separately from Hajah and Haji. But i will ensure that my weekend is for them. i will travel. i will. 


So with dream to improve family house of living, i have to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment