Saturday 3 September 2011

As Salam

A very good morning to my dearies bloggy, oh my baby sorry for not updating you. i am fking busy with my new life now. To realizing dream is not easy, however i will try my best to improve it and would be better than past.
InsyaAllah.


Its been one and half month that my life are completely change. There is advantages and disadvantages. My life is not SAME like before. I spend my time at workplace almost 90%. Balance for recharge my energy. The only thing that make me strong when the Payday. Other than that i am trying my best with God help.


My dream, my ambition is slowly change now. It would be great if my NEW dream are realised if i have a chance to be transfer to the Thailand. Being a bachelor is a good opportunity. 


However in relationship there is ups and downs and its NORMAL. Just dont think about it now. If we are mean together , InsyaAllah i would be the most happiest person. For NOW just focus with our career. We have responsibility towards our families.


Dear bloggy, now my career is my major task in life. I believe if we are trying so hard, Allah will help us. "Ya Allah Ya tuhanku yang maha kuasa kau tolong la hambamu ini yang ingin membantu diri nya dan ahli keluarga". Amin.~

No comments:

Post a Comment